We want to hear from you! To learn more about Trident Environmental,
We’re always looking for great talent to join our team.
» Environmental Project Manager/Geologist – Indianapolis, Indiana
We are hiring a Project Manager/Geologist for our Indianapolis, IN office. Successful applicants will manage multiple projects and activities while engaging in broad client contact, project design and implementation, remediation oversight, budgeting and regulatory reporting.
Qualified candidates have the following skills and/or credentials:
- Current Licensed Professional Geologist (LPG) in Indiana who has passed the ASBOG
- Experience in both petroleum and chlorinated solvent investigations and remediations
- Academic degree in Geology, Engineering, Environmental Science or related field
- Knowledge of regional technical requirements, rules and regulations
- Broad experience with various remediation technologies
- Phase I and II due diligence experience
- Demonstrated success in supervising staff and sub-contractor personnel
- Strong work ethic and collegial personality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sharp critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
Trident Environmental is a growing firm dedicated to assisting its clients with their site remediation, land use and ecological needs. We offer competitive benefits, including medical insurance, 401(k) plan and vision. If you are interested in the available position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
» Read Less