We’re always looking for great talent to join our team.
» Environmental Scientist - Indianapolis, Indiana
Qualified candidates have the following skills and/or credentials:
- 0-3 years of direct site investigation and remediation experience.
- Academic degrees in Geology, Engineering, Environmental Science or related field.
- Experience collecting soil, groundwater, soil gas, sediment and surface water samples preferred.
- Phase I and II due diligence experience.
- Demonstrated success in supervising sub-contractor personnel.
- Strong work ethic and collegial personality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Sharp critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and/or remotely.
- Ability and willingness to wear respirators and/or Tyvek suits in certain situations.
The existing position involves extensive travel across the United States, often times with minimal notice (expect some very early and very late flights); however, there is an excellent opportunity for overtime.
Trident Environmental is a growing firm dedicated to assisting its clients with their site remediation, land use and ecological needs. We offer competitive benefits, including medical insurance, 401(k) plan and vision. If you are interested in the available position, please submit your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com.
» Read Less