We’re always looking for great talent to join our team.
» Environmental Scientist - Toms River, NJ
Qualified Environmental Scientist candidates should have the following skills and credentials.
- 2-4 years of direct site investigation and remediation experience.
- Academic degree in Geology, Engineering, Environmental Science or related field.
- Knowledge of regional technical requirements, rules and regulations.
- Experience collecting soil, groundwater, soil gas, sediment and surface water samples.
- Phase I and II due diligence experience is a plus.
- Experience using GIS software preferred.
- Demonstrated success in supervising sub-contractor personnel.
- Strong work ethic and collegial personality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Sharp critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
Trident Environmental is a growing firm dedicated to assisting its clients with their site remediation, land use and ecological needs. We offer competitive benefits, including medical insurance, 401(k) plan and vision. If you are interested in the available position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
» Read Less