Welcome to Trident Environmental
A Full Service Consulting & Remediation Company that offers client-based environmental solutions, specializing in Site Remediation, Land Use Regulations, Ecological Assessments and Pollution Claim Management.
Tridents licensed/certified professionals, including Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs), Certified Hazardous Material Managers (CHMMs), Certified Professional Geologists (CPGs), and Professional Engineers (PEs), have investigated and remediated thousands of sites throughout New Jersey and North America, and can provide all the services necessary to get your site to regulatory case closure. We work with our clients to develop cost-effective remedial strategies within the necessary timeframes. Trident will design and implement the right remediation for your site, including physically removing contamination through excavation, or treating the impacts in place (in-situ). Trident’s professionals are also experienced in ensuring compliance with the proper due diligence requirements.
Our Site Remediation Services Include
- Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP)
- Preliminary Assessments
- Site Investigations
- Remedial Investigations
- Remedial Actions
- Response Action Outcome (RAO) Issuance
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Management, Removal, and Remediation
- ISRA Compliance
- Historic Pesticide Contaminated Site Management
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
- Childcare Center and Educational Facility Investigations
Land Use & Ecology
Trident Environmental has extensive experience in obtaining the environmental approvals and permits required for land development. Our staff is highly experienced in wetlands identification, delineation, mitigation, and restoration, having brought numerous sites from conceptual design through final agency approval. Trident can serve as your primary environmental resource throughout your development project, utilizing our extensive knowledge of regulatory compliance to aid you through the planning and permitting process.
Our Land Use & Ecological Services Include
- Regulatory Permitting with local, state, and federal agencies – CAFRA, Pinelands, Tidelands, Army Corps of Engineers
- Wetlands Identification and Delineation
- Wetlands Permitting, Mitigation, and Restoration
- GIS and GPS Services
- Ecological Evaluations
- Landscape Architecture Services
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Soil Analysis and Permeability Testing
To learn more about Trident Environmental, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly.